Community InvolvementCommunity Involvement Matters to Us.
Supporting the communities where we work and live is a key part of our mission at Plum Market. The most common way in which we show that support is by donating Plum Cards or Gift Baskets for auctions or use at special events.
A profound commitment to the community is simply part of who we are at Plum Market. However, due to the volume of requests that we receive, we cannot grant every request. So that we may support the community as fully as we can, each approved organization will be limited to one donation per calendar year. Past support is not a guarantee of future support.
Click here to download our Community Involvement Application.
We also participate in Educational Scrip Programs. To learn more, click here.
Plum Market takes pride in being a good neighbor and supporting the local communities where we work and live. These are some local organizations with whom we've partnered for support:
• Local Public & Private Schools & Colleges
• Friendship Circle
• Karmanos Cancer Institute
• Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center
• Children's Leukemia Foundation
• Cranbrook House
• Variety—the Children's Charity
• Henry Ford Hospital
• Children's Charities Coalition
• Strike A Chord (Spencer Bell Memorial)
• Washtenaw Area Council for Children
• Bo Schembechler's Heart of a Champion
• Birmingham Community House
• Urban Farming
• The Ann Arbor Cooperative Nursery
• American Business Women's Association
• Wild Swan Theater
• Michigan Theater
• Run Home Chicago
• Imerman’s Angels
Our partners for food re-distribution are Forgotten Harvest in Oakland County, Food Gatherers in Ann Arbor, and Lakeview Pantry in Chicago.