Who doesn’t love living large? Maybe that’s why these Wild Caught Large Gulf Shrimp are such a favorite! Prized for their large size, sweet flavor, and crunchy texture, these shrimp are succulent and meaty, perfect for Creole recipes. Coat with garlic, rosemary, and Creole spices, simmer until cooked, then slather with a homemade BBQ Sauce for a standout dinner.
The warm, nutrient-dense waters of the Gulf of Mexico create the perfect environment for these shrimps to grow to their impressive sizes. They provide a surprisingly high amount of omega-3s, as well as important minerals, all with a mild and sweet flavor.
Try this recipe when you want to serve an impressive shrimp dish.
New Orleans-Style Barbecue Shrimp
2 lbs Fresh Wild Caught Gulf Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp Spectrum Refined Organic Canola Oil
2 tbsp + 1/4 tsp Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
1 tbsp Garlic, minced
2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary
3 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 tbsp Street Eatzz 313 Foodie Hot Sauce
2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
5 tbsp Butter, chopped
- Sprinkle prepped Shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning and toss. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet over high heat. Add Oil.
- Add remaining Cajun seasoning, Rosemary, Worcestershire Sauce, Hot Sauce, and Lemon Juice to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- When the skillet begins to smoke add the Garlic. Stir to avoid burning.
- Add Shrimp to the skillet, tossing well.
- Add the Sauce mixture to the skillet and stir, cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in chopped Butter.
- Garnish and serve.