Our Commitment to Quality
Whether in-store or online, we are committed to offering the very best selections of natural, organic, local, and specialty items in a full-service shopping experience:
- • Our produce buyers purchase only the freshest produce, emphasizing local and organic products.
- • We feature all natural hormone & antibiotic free meats including Niman Ranch and Bell & Evans.
- • Our Seafood Department is stocked with jet-fresh sustainable selections delivered daily from our partners at CleanFish.
- • Our house chefs use these very same meats and farm fresh vegetables in a collection of both time-honored and contemporary global dishes.
- • Our wine department features the best selection, the best service, and the best values in the state
This is only a sampling of what you’ll find at Plum Market, where we offer everything you need to live well, with taste.
Think Local, Eat Local, Shop Local
We feature locally made products and we support other locally owned businesses! Whether it's a farm like Garden Works or Maple Creek, or someone who has a wider distribution like Al Dente Pasta or Carol’s Cookies, we believe we should support, promote and highlight the local businesses within each store’s community.
Matthew and Marc Jonna are third generation retailers who grew up working for their father’s store, Merchant of Vino Marketplace, a natural, organic, and specialty food and wine store with six locations across the Midwest. After eight years’ sabbatical from the Merchant of Vino days, brothers Matt and Marc Jonna sought to introduce a new grocery concept, later to become Plum Market with the first store location opening in 2007.
The philosophy is simple. “We have set out to create a grocery experience like no other. We believe that choice is paramount, and our product selection reflects that,” says Matt. Mixing the very best in natural, organic, specialty and local products, the aisles are filled with inviting aromas and unexpected delights.
This is not your neighborhood supermarket. It is much, much more. In short, Plum Market and the Jonnas want nothing less than to revolutionize the way your family shops for food.