PLUM MARKET KITCHEN- CLEVELAND
Case Western Operated by Bon Appétit Management Company
Made To Order Food and Specialty Coffee Beverages with Online Ordering
Order now using the Grubhub mobile app, or in-store on our Grubhub kiosk!
Join us for virtual wine tastings hosted by our first lady of wine, Madeline Triffon, MS. In the spirit of keeping our wine-loving community together, Madeline will lead us through an intimate tasting of three wines she loves via a Zoom Meeting.
Purchase carefully selected wines to taste alongside Madeline, all available for local pickup. Subscribe to our MyPalate email communications at the bottom of this page to be notified of upcoming wine tastings!
- Bodycare & Supplements – Natural and alternative care featuring items like Olly gummi vitamins, Hello Bello gummi vitamins, Field Day body care, aromatherapy oils, Zum Bar goat milk soap and body mist, and Every Man Jack.
- Bakery – Deluxe bakery items made fresh daily by our in-house bakeshop in addition to bakery favorites like Ethel’s Gluten-free bakery items, Sheila G’s Brownie Brittle, and Rubicon cupcakes.
- Beverages – Featuring hundreds of brands you know and love including Honest tea, Perrier, Fiji, and more!
- Café – Proudly brewing local Cleveland Coffee Co. while offering both indoor and outdoor patio seating for you to enjoy onsite or to go.
- Dairy & Eggs – Including Vital Farms pasture raised eggs, A2A2 pasteurized milk from Buckeye Creamery, and half and half and milk from Hartzler Dairy.
- Frozen – Offering a wide variety of Organic, Specialty, and Local grocery items, in addition to an extensive selection of Gluten Free products from Canyon bakehouse. Sourcing specialty ice creams from Hartzler Dairy, Halo Top, and Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream.
- Greeting Cards – Cards for all occasions from Papyrus and Quotable Cards.
- Household – A variety of products including Rebel Green dish soap, Method cleaner sprays and wipes, Field Day paper products, and Repurpose Compostables.
- Made to Order – Crave worthy recipes including all natural meats, sustainable seafood, cage-free eggs, and peak of season locally sourced and organic ingredients
- Meat & Seafood – All Natural Meats that were raised humanely, never given growth hormones or antibiotics, and were raised on superior all vegetarian-fed diets. Seafood that is meticulously selected, always responsibly sourced, and always with dock to store freshness.
- Produce – Only the best quality Organic, locally grown, and peak of season, fruits and vegetables available, including hard to find exotic varieties.
- Snacks, Candy, and Specialty Chocolate – Local Malley’s Chocolates and luxurious selections from Godiva Chocolatier, both for special occasions as well as the everyday treat. Snacks from brands such as Hippeas, Beanfields, and Garden of Eatin.
- Sushi – Made daily in-house and hand-rolled with care
- Wine, Beer, and Liqueurs – Home to the best selection, the best service, and the best prices on top selling and hard sought beverages of each category.
We have a wide variety of student essential items for under $5! Look for the blue Student Essential tags around the store, and check out our Student Essentials endcap!
Wine, Beer, and Liqueur
Featuring more than 1,000 different types of beer and wine at state minimum pricing!
Our Wine Department is home to a vast selection of top selling and hard sought wines from around the globe. Each of our Wine Departments have a section devoted to one of our proudest partnerships, Kermit Lynch Wine Imports. This sections is home to small producer French and Italian wines at every price point. We even pay focus to growing categories like natural and biodynamic wines. Our knowledgeable staff is on hand to help with recommendations, pairings, and more. Our local craft beer selection includes favorites from Great Lakes Brewery, Fat Heads Brewery, Masthead Brewery, and Platform Beer Co.
We feature build your own beer six packs, and 10% off when purchasing 6 bottles of wine or more!
Interested in placing a special event order? Looking for a recommendation?
Email email@example.com or call 216.340.PLUM (7586).
Parking is available in the lot behind Plum Market Kitchen. Entrances are available from E115th St or Ford Ave. Your first hour of parking is FREE! Ask your cashier for a parking voucher to present at the gate.
Local FARM PARTNERS
Food grown locally is fresher, better tasting, and often has greater nutritional value. That’s why we choose to support local farmers by sourcing their products for both the kitchen, and for your product selection. Our commitment to local food is about preserving biodiversity, protecting open space, supporting family farmers, and keeping money invested in your community. Meet our local farm partners, all within 150 miles of this store.
- Hartzler Family Dairy – Wooster, OH
- Middlefield Original Cheese Co-Op – Middlefield, OH
- Bowman & Landes – Dayton, OH
- Buckeye Country Creamery – Ashland, OH
- New Creation Farm – Chardon, OH
- Case Western Reserve University Farm – Chagrin Falls, OH
Questions, comments, or feedback? Call us at 216.340.PLUM (7586) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Our Team
- Jim Boland, Director of Operations – email@example.com
- Terri Mathis, General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Ballou, Assistant Manager and Beverage Director – email@example.com
- Tony Smoody, Executive Chef – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for email communications
Join our email club to receive updates about store sales, product promotions, upcoming events, and for exclusive member coupons!
We will not use your phone number for marketing purposes unless you opt in. Your phone number will become your customer number.