2020 Cacique Maravilla 'Pipeño' Tinto Pais Bio Bio Valley 1L
Availability: Out of stock
was $25.00 Special Price $19.99
Save $5.01 (20%)
Tasting Notes: Made from 100% Pais, the juicy and Gamay-like grape of Chile. Manuel Maravilla owns a small 4 hectare estate in this cooler region of Yumbel. Pipeño was traditionally enjoyed by the farmers directly from the "Pip" or pipe. With its easy-drinking nature and pure red fruit flavors, this Liter sized bottle is ideal for your next dinner or party. Serve lightly chilled.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This vineyard has been in my family through 7 generations and, has always produced Natural Wines. The story of this unique vineyard comes with the history of Spanish, Conquest...having brought the vines from Canary Islands...here in Chile, known as the " Pais " Listan Prieto in Spain. Volcanic soil a Deep Trumao incredibly fertile where the years have achieved very special and unique features on the vine.,
- *Open Fermentation,
- *No filters, Gravity Decantation,
- *High rate of Resveratrol,
- *Pairing: Meat,Fish, Sea Food, Puddings, Longanizas, Pastas ,Aperitif
- Producing this wine in a Ancestral and Natural Methods... just the same way it was produced for ever in my family.
|Region||Bio Bio Valley|